Kleptika speaks about Intelligent Automation
Kleptika was speaking at our Partner Contextor’s breakfast-conference on October 12th in Paris, France.
This event was a unique opportunity to discuss with specialists in artificial intelligence and process automation and to share feedback on the complementarity between these technologies.
This event place at the Cercle National des Armées, 8 place Saint Augustin, 75008 Paris, France.
IBM presented the state of the art in Augmented Intelligence as well as the possibilities brought by its Bluemix Watson platform.
Deloitte presented the AI’s contributions to the robotization of processes, through the return on experience on RPA and IA implementations
Thierry Petrens, CEO of Kleptika explained what was Intelligence Automation and how Contextor solution allowed to easily and rapidly implement the first Arabic chatbot provided by Arabot in the Middle East.
- 8h00 – Coffee
- 8h20 – Welcome by Contextor
- 8h30 – Presentation by IBM
- 8h50 – Presentation by Julien Kopp, Senior Manager, in charge of RPA Center of Excellence for Deloitte France
- 9h10 – Presentation by Thierry Petrens, CEO of Kleptika
- 9h30 – Discussion with the audience
- 10h00 – Conclusion
Source: Contextor blog post