RPA and Artificial Intelligence: towards which “Intelligent Automation”?
Our Partner Contextor invites you to a breakfast-conference on October 12th in Paris, France.
It will be a unique opportunity to discuss with specialists in artificial intelligence and process automation and to share feedback on the complementarity between these technologies.
This event will take place at the Cercle National des Armées, 8 place Saint Augustin, 75008 Paris, France.
IBM will present the state of the art in Augmented Intelligence as well as the possibilities brought by its Bluemix Watson platform.
Deloitte will present the AI’s contributions to the robotization of processes, through the return on experience on RPA and IA implementations
Thierry Petrens, CEO of Kleptika will explain how Contextor solution allowed to easily and rapidly implement the first Arabic chatbot provided by Arabot in the Middle East.
- 8h00 – Coffee
- 8h20 – Welcome by Contextor
- 8h30 – Presentation by IBM
- 8h50 – Presentation by Julien Kopp, Senior Manager, in charge of RPA Center of Excellence for Deloitte France
- 9h10 – Presentation by Thierry Petrens, CEO of Kleptika
- 9h30 – Discussion with the audience
- 10h00 – Conclusion
Source: Contextor blog post